Melbourne - Sunday 12th April
All routes are subject to change and are approximately 5KM & 10KM in distance.
Melbourne 5KM & 10KM start from the Shrine of Remembrance at Birdwood Avenue. The run finishes at Edmund Herring Oval.
- Registrations will open from 5:30am at Edmund Herring Oval.
- There is a bag drop before the run at Edmund Herring Oval. Bags can be dropped from 7am.
- The RAAF band will commence at 7.20am in a warm up.
- At 08.00am The Ode will be recited followed by the Last Post with one minute silence.
- Runners will commence on the sound of the Reveille.
5km course - Starting on Birdwood Ave it is one lap of the Tan Running Track then back down Birdwood Ave, then loop back up the hill and turn right into Dallas Brooks Drive continue and turn right into Edmond Herring oval to the FINISH!
10km course - 2 laps of the 5KM course.
Both runs start at 8AM Sharp!
- Shirts will be available for $25.00.
- The fee for walk ups on the day is $65.00.
- Face painting, jumping castle, food, coffee and the Royal Airforce Big Band at the finish line.
TEAM CUT OFF DATES
You must register your team and have all team members included by the below date. No edits or changes will be allowed after this time:
Melbourne: Wednesday 1st April at 12noon (AEDT)